6/15/2013

T minus 2 Days :-)

Well, I am working on doing better on making posts on here. Feel free to message me and remind me to put up posts during this summer adventure I am going on (if you have no idea what I am talking about please refer to past posts!). So, working on getting things tied up before I head out Monday (aiming to leave home at 8am) . Today I met with the youth praise team (the one I am worship leader for) and worked on getting them comfortable with not having me play piano and leading. The praise team is really taking the reigns of the praise and worship and I know 100% that they are ready to lead without me :-) I have also paid my last two bills that will be due when I am gone...and cleaned my car...so, what do I need to do next? Clean my room, pack...and pray...Yup. Better get going. Talk to ya'll soon!

Adam D. Parker <><

2 comments:

Marie said...

go clean your room! it needs it ;) (probably does ;) hehe)

Love you! You are an awesome man of God. You're going to have a great time... challenging at times but those challenges take a moment to pray and God will come through.

<3 ya brother!

Adam said...

Thanks Marie, love ya sis!