6/10/2013

Go Tell Ministry this Summer 2013!!

With Go Tell in 2010 in Costa Rica
With the Kid's Camp, Intern helpers, and the Ryde On group(they do tubing behind boatsfor the campers on the lake) in 2011
Chilling with some of the Interns last summer in a Coffee Shop near where we do camps
Dear Friends,

Just wanted to let you know a little bit about whats going on with my life and fill you in on what I will be doing for ministry this summer. Well, last May I graduated from Liberty University with a Bachelor of Arts in Theater. Last summer, after graduating, I helped teach Drama at a three day day camp. I then headed up Kid's Camp down in Toccoa, Georgia, with Go Tell Ministries. I am currently home in Northern Virginia with my parents and have been working regularly with my father in electrical. I have been praying about what God would have me do next in my life. I believe that at this time He wants me here at home. I am currently becoming more involved with a local youth group in town. Also, this summer I will once again minister with Go Tell Ministries (This will be my 4th summer working with Go Tell).

Let me tell you how this summer with Go Tell Ministries will break down. June 18th I will drive about 500 miles to Toccoa, Georgia, where training will happen. I will then work at two youth Camps (the first is from June 24th -28th , the 2nd one if from June 28th -July 3rd ). Then we will travel about 790 miles to Nacogdoches, TX. July 8th we will be doing a week of camp there at the Stephen F. Austin State University. The summer with Go Tell will end with a week mission trip to the Dominican Republic from July 15th -22nd ..

I am so excited to see what God is going to do through Go Tell Ministries this summer. Please be praying that God really works in the lives of all the young people we come into contact this summer. Also, please pray that God protects us as we travel this summer (I will be driving about 2,580 miles this summer!). I have no more left to raise for the mission trip!!  :-)

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at Aparker3@liberty.edu. Or you can find me on Facebook under the name: Adam David Parker.

God bless you all!
Adam D. Parker

No comments: