7/01/2006



(Hiking to the Waterfall) (The Waterfall)
So, this week from Wed.-Sat. I was planning on going to a HUGE Christian gathering in Penn. called Creation. There was supposed to be about 20 Christian bands and 10 speakers and over 100,000 people. I was pretty excited about it, some people from church (about 20) were gonna go and camp. Than :-(....it was
CANCELLED because of
the rain. I think we should just go up
and kayak.

I tell you, this computer is ANNOYING. I was working on this blog and just lost a whole lot, RATS!!!!! Oh well.

As I was saying. As a result of not having Creation there was a get together at our house. Friday night we ate some food that was going to be used at Creation. I also set up our Big sound system and a projector and watched "8 Below" in our "outdoor theater(our neighbor did call saying it was too loud). The movie was good; courage, bravery, sadness, loyalty, good stuff.

The next day some of us went hiking to a BEAUTIFUL waterfall near our house, lots of fun. I then jogged back gome (lots of sweat).

Well, dad and I are pretty close to finishing up the "rough-in" of an addition which is bigger than the original house. The owner is a plastic surgeon too. Dad says that this is the most difficult or complex job he has done in his 25 years of electrical (there's all these dimming systems, and we're using wire wrapped in metal, etc...). Ok, enough.

Pray for my sister who is heading off to Thailand to teach in a school with refugee children. This is a mission trip, and she leaves on the 5th.

Happy 4th of July, God Bless You ALL!!!

Adam Parker (Jeremiah 29:11)

5 comments:

Marie said...

hey adamo,:)) um what do I say, it's rather late so I'm tired... good pics on the waterfall...sounds like you watched "8 Below" by yourself?:)

See ya around!

Adam said...

Oh, yeah, others watched too:-)

Caleb Nei said...

Hi. Definitely have the the computer glitch when making a blog post. Not I type long posts in Word then cut and paste...saves a lot of frustration.

Tara said...

Hey Adam! Sorry our group was so disrespectful at youth tonight. I probably should have not thrown grass at cory. Anyway I just wanted to say sorry about that. I hope your other group was better!

Adam said...

Dont worry about it, I forgive you!!!