6/28/2006


Isn't this an awesome pic? I took it yesterday after tons of rain. See the mist, nice!!!

Look at me, I'm taking my first baby-step in Blogging!! So, my name is Adam, born on Dec. 19, 1985 in Brunswick, Maine. I am a born again Christian, I love God so much and desire to follow Him all my life and do great things for Him!! When I was 10years old my family moved down to Northern Virginia in B-town because my dad was called to be a pastor here.

Since being down here in VA I have gone on two mission trips with Teen Mania's Global Expeditions, I think that every Christian should GO on a mission trip sometime in their life!! Check out this web-site,
http://www.globalexpeditions.com, it may give you some ideas. The mission trips I took with GE to Okinawa, Japan and India really opened my eyes to other cultures and places.

Well, the last two years I have been at Bible School at a Place known as F.B.I. in New Hampshire. We are right next to Mt. Manadnock, very beautiful!! Here I learned about the Bible and also learned other useful things (its a work-study program) like how to Chain-Saw, change window panes, DJ a low-powered Christian radio station, etc... The School sport is Volleyball and I have learned to really enjoy volleyball!! This is a 3 year program and I'm still unsure if I'll be going back next Fall, I'm still praying about it.

Hope you enjoyed my first blog...See you later unless I see you first. And if I don't see you again, Good Morning, Good Evening, and Good Night!!! (Jeremiah 29:11)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, Adam! Welcome to the blogger world that I am no longer a part of. :) Maybe I'll come check it out once in a while. Peace.

Anonymous said...

hey there. what a nice blog. I dont have a blog, I just do Myspace, im on there everyday. maybe you should get one.

Anonymous said...

yo bro! The style of your blog is really cool! I like it. Welcome to the bloggin' world...I challenge you to write in it regularlyish...to keep it up:)

Love ya! Lil' big bro!;)

Aaron said...

I take it you've seen The Truman Show. I hope you do come back to NH this fall!

Adam said...

We'll see, God knows where I'll go. Yes, I did see The Truman Show :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Adam,
Thanks for sharing your blog with me. It is very interesting! Thankyou for your choices and passion for God. It is nice to have you home here in Virginia. With love, Mom