7/23/2006


(Here is a freaky fish from the zoo)
(Here are two elephants, mom and child, on a scale at the zoo, look times at how much they weigh!!)














Well, here I go again...So, last weekend (July 14-16), my family was in D.C. Here we stayed in the Wardman Park Marriot and my parents attended meetings concerning their internet business. While they were in meetings, my little sister and I hung out. The first evening we meandered down the street and found a Chipotles' Mexican Restaurant(Caleb, is you mouth watering?), I actualy had never eaten at one before. Also, they were not bloomin expensive:-) So, I got a ummm...thing-a-majig...a tortilla with beef, lettuce, and stuff...pretty good...Mexican food...we ate and visited, good
times!!


The next day(Sat.) mom, dad, my little sis, and myself took a Metro into the Mall area. We went to the Art Museum and hit the Natural History Museum where we saw the IMAX, "Aliens of the Deep". They kepton referring to the earth being Billions of years old. I don't think so. *that reminds me, remember Ken Ham and the song that guy would sing, "Millions of dead things buried in rock layers, laid down by water, all over the earth...* Ok, excuse the tangent (Eh, Mr. P;-)

Mom and Dad had to leave for some more meetings so they headed back and my sis and I hung around a bit. We then had the adventure of taking the Metro all the way back, no problem. That night we ate at a chinese restaurant.

Sunday morning we packed up. That morning the people running the meetings that mom and dad had been going to had a Church Service, lots of people were there. We got there to the meeting kinda late, but what we saw was neat. The host and his wife gave their testimony and then had an Altar Call, alot of people went forward. After people went forward my dad sang "Watch the Lamb"http://www.rayboltz.com/project_pages/WatchTheLamb/watch_the_lamb.php... Awesome!!!

After the church service, my sis and I went to the Zoo:-) It sure was HOT. We walked allot...saw animals...walked...saw more animals...and got hot.

Well, that was last weekend...I'll do another post for this week. Until then Adios, Sayonara, Tata...

3 comments:

Aaron said...

To add a counter, I (and Bria) use Sitemeter. It's pretty self-explanatory, and it's free.

brilynne said...

Yeah, what Aaron said. (He did mine for me.)

oh, and nice japan memory on that post a ways back. Made me laugh.

lis said...

That a seriously weird fish!

Welcome to the blogging world!