11/07/2006

Texas!!

(My little buddy ^)
Thats weird, I made a post about being in Texas, but obviously, it wasn't posted for some reason?

So, I'm here in Dallas, Texas, visiting my brother D, his wife, A, and their son, H(whose two years old and loads of fun). I got here on Nov. 1st and will be here till the 13th. I've been hanging out and helping at my brother's gym that he started here in Dallas called Infiniti Health Club. Yesterday I hung out and helped at a place here in Dallas called Juice Zone.

Sunday I visited D and A's church here in Dallas, Fellowship Church. They talked about Being the person God made You to be and don't look at others and try to be like them.

Last night D and I visited a guy at a hospital here in Dallas, he's related to Jerry Seinfeld.

Its fun hanging out with my brother, yesterday we put on some Cammys and went hiking in the area of where he lives...

BTW, the other day I did a group work-out, it was called something like Turbo-kick, interesting, I tell you. If you ever need humbling just go to a gym and do a group work out ;-)

Well, ttya'll later :-)

ADP
(Jeremiah 29:11)

4 comments:

Cara said...

I love the line about "ever needing humbling, go to the gym." That made me laugh.

Adam said...

Hey, I'm glad it made you laugh :-)

Marie said...

awww, H's a cutie:) I think he looks like both A and D...I took a long walk today...all the way to the end of S___ Run. It was a gorgeous day! Thanks for taking and being interested...it blessed my heart that you checked out the profile and read the conversation...keep prayin for me:) God is good. And with me!

Marie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.