11/13/2006

Goodbye Texas


















(top) The Infiniti Sign being put up, (middle) The finished product with the owner, my bro, now Infiniti really looks open, (bottom) The inside of Infiniti, top-of-the-line equipment!!

Well, its been wicked fun here in Texas: hiking and getting poison oak with D, eating at Zaza's (celebrities eat there, had a Kobe burger), meeting loads of neat people (including Jerry Seinfeld's cousin), eating at a Turkish restaurant, watching "Conversations with God" (I don't agree with everything in his book, though), doing Turbo-Kick, hanging with my awesome nephew H, driving the Audi A4 my brother is leasing, loads of good memories were made since I've been here from Nov.1-13.

Adam

3 comments:

Marie said...

sweet signs...and nice stuff! Yeah! Now it's my turn to go:) And H is soo cute:)

Shay Dawg said...

wow, looks real fancy! I'm impressed. Aren't group workouts just so fun?! I think so =)

Adam said...

Yeah, they are, but they are humbling too :-)