8/08/2007

Pic collage(sp?) of Peru
















Here's a mix of pics from my trip to Peru taken by other people....top to bottom:
1.)-3.) One of the 7 Wonders of the World, Machu Picchu 4.)Ed,Tova, Lizzie, Roni, Luis, Chaunisty, Adam 5.) The road to Machu Picchu 6.)Houses in Haunico(1st month in Peru) 7.)In Huanico with Jasmine 8.)The missionaries from the 1st month(A trip)in Peru 9.)2nd month with Jo, Grant, and Myself...you can't see it, but b-cause we hadn't showered for near a week, our hair was greasy and crazy 10.) 1st month with my bro, Oliver 11.)1st month in Huanico with kids at a park 12.)Chicken skit in Chincha (2nd month)...just because your dad is pilot doesn't make you an airplane...my dad is an electrician, it doesn't make me a wire. 13.)This is Cuy(Gunea Pig), I never had any, I did have Alpaca(relative to Llama). 14.)The two months in Peru we did the drama "Freedom", the first month I was Jesus and the second month I was Satan...15.) Consuming alcoholic beverages in a public place is not a good example for your children

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Nice pictures. I especially liked the ones of Machu Picchu. That place is gorgeous!

Thanks for interpreting the sign. I could almost get it with my knowledge of Italian (which is fairly similar) but not quite.

You spelled collage correctly, by the way.