6/10/2007

Leadership training in Garden Valley, TX

Hey guys,
I'm here in Garden Valley, TX. I've been here since Friday evening (June 8th) doing leadership training. Want to Praise God for showing up lost luggage...so, dad and mom, don't worry ;-) Today missionaries are comming in, I'm so excited. I have met loads of AWESOME people here...an army of the Lord!! "Fair as the moon, clear as the sun, and TERRIBLE IN WAR!!!". Well, I will try to put posts on here in Peru also, I know that God is doing and going to do some AMAZING things through us...I can't wait...

To the ends of the earth,
This world for King Jesus,
Adam Parker <><

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Adam,
I am so thankful that God answered and showed up the missing luggage. That is awsome!! This evening Rosa and her family stopped to pay us a visit. We had a very nice time with them. We will be praying. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey, where is the report? Keep it coming if you can take the time. Love, mom

Anonymous said...

Hey Adam,

So now you must be in Peru...Dad said something about a surgeon...hmmm;) wow! That's soo great...I didn't want to spell it out here in the comment about the surgeon cause i didn't want to steal your thunder....

I just got back from Texas today. I'm exhausted!!! I only got like 1 hour and 45 mins. of sleep last night.

The boys are amazing! Lucus is soo beautiful and Hunter can be pretty funny too. I got to hang out with April alot and got to know her better and again...Dana wasn't around tons....

and I took pics for April's sister's wedding...which went well.

Are you posting at all on the Teen Mania website...If there's info from specifically your trip I don't know how to find it...like updates pics JUSt from your trip....

I know you'll be busy but if you have time to even write a little that'd be cool.

I love you tons! Adam and thanks for being a great guy:)

Marie:)

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Adam I hope you are doing GOOD. WOW you are so lucky to be there. I want to be with you that would be so cool. Adam I love you, Let God Use YOU,
GOD BLESS.
Love Krista,