1/07/2011

Review of Year 2010 in Pictures

Some of the PLs of 26-2 (Spring Semester)
Yeah! With Hannah, we were at a bon fire
Cool pic eh? With Erica
The Crew of Big River (my last show in the old theater)
Some awesome friends up at Snowflex, man it was cold! L-R: Me, Ashley, David, Sarah, Sabby, and Chris
Yup, us guys built those steps during the Emmaus youth retreat, *Grunt*
My lil sis Kristen <3
I miss u Jill, come back to Liberty!
Woah, is that really Clayton King, cool
With JC, one of the awesome Intern Leaders!
You can actually see this picture on www.gotellministries.com go to the Kid's Camp page :-)
I am pretty sure I am talking about Drama here...I headed up the drama for Go Tell this summer, SO FUN!
During the first 2 Weeks with Go Tell in Toccoa, GA I worked with the Kid's Camps (it was the first time Go Tell did a Kid's Camps)...I LOVED IT!
With the Go Tell Interns at Liberty
In Costa Rica with Go Tell...went Zip-Lining!
With the Family this Summer...

Some of the Crew of Hairspray (the first show in the new Theater)
The Hairspray Finale
Some of Dorm 26-1 playing cards with 14
During our Halloween Joint Hall Meeting :-p
Having Fun...I will never grow up, so there!
Cooking with my future bro-in-law, he's stinkin AWESOME!
Oh Christmas Tree...
New Years Eve Photo Shoot w. Marie

2 comments:

Marie said...

he he I made you do a photo shoot with me :) good practice for the future.

Lexi Parker said...

Nice scrapbook of 2010! Love you!