6/19/2010

Go Tell Ministries pt. 2 (written yesterday)

Hey folks, I am just gonna go over some interesting things that have been happening these last two days here at Taccoa as we prepare for the about 800 students who will be coming here next week. Well, yesterday (the 17th) we worked on the Merchandise table (brought in the Merchandise, rolled t-shirts, helped out where needed)...we also went over schedules...got to know each other (I am LOVING these interns and leaders, they are STINKIN AWESOME!!)...We've had some amazing meals (chicken, pizza, noodles, etc...).

Today we worked on getting games together (the Ninja game, the trashcan game, and others...if you have no clue about the games I am talking about ask me sometime and I'll explain). Us guys also got together and talked about relationships and what we want in a spouse (some of what we talked about will be shared with the girls during the week.

OH, another thing, dear to my heart <3>< "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose" -Jim Elliot

1 comment:

Adam said...

Just seeing if comments work