2/20/2008

Declaration of a world changer

We said this daily during our mission trip to Peru:

"Today, I will live honorably through my thoughts, actions, and speech. I choose to be full of faith; I will not only be a hearer, but a doer of the Word of God. I will serve before I demand. I will love and not hate. I will give before I take. Today, I choose to make a difference in this world and to be a part of something bigger than myself. I choose to dedicate my life to prayer and ask God for his miraculous power and the courage to do the impossible. I will make godly relationships a priority in my life as I esteem others higher than myself. Today, I will live my life in such a way that I will change the world."

1 comment:

journeygirl4God said...

when are you gonna post a new blog?

how's it goin'?

-marie:)