10/20/2007

Finally, another post ;-)

So, in my last post I said that I would be putting up more stuff about the Bible...but I just want to tell ya'll some things about God that will encourage you!!

First of all, many parents will tell their kids that they will love them no matter what they do...well, God loves us so much more than parents, nothing we do will seperate us from that love, even when we mess up!
Rom 8:38, 39 For I am persuaded,that neither death,nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love (agape love, unconditional love) of God, which is in Chris Jesus our Lord.

Here is something I wrote in my Bible;

God speaking:
"Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you (Jer. 1:5); I knit you together in your mothers womb (Ps. 139:13); I love you so much more than anyone on earth will ever love you (1 Jn 4:8); don't be afraid of the future, for I know the thoughts that I think toward you, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope, I AM IN CONTROL (Jer. 29:11, Ps. 29:10); you'll hear my voice behind you saying, 'this is the way, walk in it' (Is. 30:21); I am always with you, to the end (Matt. 28:20); I love you more than you'll ever know (Rom. 11:33); I forgive you more than any (Matt. 9:6a,Matt. 18:21 and 22,Ps. 103:12).'"

No comments: